The Foundation promotes two principles:
- Human Governance strengthens corporate governance
- Every decision level gains in efficiency and humanity when it incorporates Human Governance aspects into its decisions, strategies and actions.
It promotes three main objectives:
- Invest time and effort in studying Human Governance practices and also in understanding the factors and players influencing Human Governance;
- Raise awareness, inform and train in respect of the meaning and priority you want to give to Human Governance;
- Develop a reference system for the values of Human Governance as practised by both private and public companies.
EPEGON is an active organisation that develops special relationships with all players, both public and private, institutions, companies and prominent people wanting to advance the understanding and application of Human Governance.